Monday, August 22, 2011

Just one of those very special mornings.

  First off I had chemo on Monday the 15th of August and I actually got out of the house, I drove, and did some errands. That in its self is amazing. I was a day early. Wahoo !  This week went pretty well over all. I had two bad days , Thursday and Friday. In fact Friday I was so grumpy and angry. I was feeling like it was never going to get better.  Then on Saturday morning I woke up and the difference was like night and day.  I know that one thing I am doing is trying to drink, drink,drink and then drink some more.  It is one of the hardest things for me to do.  Water or anything for that matter is so unappealing.  It almost makes me gag to even drink.  But....... my kidneys are in jeopardy and I MUST stay on top of that.  In fact I just got up and got my water cup.

I am rambling a little huh?  Bear with me.   Or should that be bare? Not sure they both look silly.  So this morning I armed my self with some long pants and my trusty poop cart and off to do poop duty.  The horses have been out on my neighbors pasture and so I clean one side.  The mosquitoes have finally arrived, that's why the long pants.  So here I am, my five hoofed critters milling around chopping on bits of grass.   Blue my needy dog that loves to go where I go.  Dakota, Jeff & Ginger's big sweet yellow lab was out with us too. He had a new chew so he was busy with that.  There were chickens and roosters clucking about and the best was Phsyco the wonder barn cat. He is always out with me. He loves being out with the horses and chickens. He is such a strange but sweet cat.  I was out there thinking it doesn't get much better than this.   I just gotta say I am so so grateful for every special morning I get and will continue to cherish each and every one. Mosquitoes and all.

You all do realize that in just a few short weeks summer will be on its way out.  You will know when first off because I will let you know when I see the first sign of Bubba's winter coat appearing. He is my barometer for falls coming. He isn't wrong either.  Second we will all feel it when we walk out the door in the morning and you feel the slightest of slight coolness in the air.  Ahhhhhh.... that is my favorite.  Then I can say.... I made it through another AZ summer.  Well I guess I better get back to drinking......my water that is.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment